Monday, July 7, 2014

4 of July 2014!

 


This  Ice Cram Truck came by and we had him stop so the kids could get a treat. I only remember one time getting some thing from a Ice Cream Truck. We always live in rural areas and they didn't come out that way.  



I wanted to get a picture of Tucker and Raegan together.  I fought with them for a while and then gave up.  This is the best I could do.


 
Yes you are right I got a new camera. I can't tell you how happy I am. I'm not able to think of any thing to post unless I have take a picture of the event so now I can get back to work.
For the 4 of July this year it was Randan's  family's turn and there tradition is to got to the park where they set off the fireworks  have a BBQ and then watch the fireworks once it get's dark. We had hot dogs of all kinds, chips, all different kinds of  salads and cupcakes for desert. Lots of good food.
 
Raegan hadn't sleep very well for her nap earlier that day so she fell asleep when the fire works stared, and just before the fireworks went off there was some ambulances and police officers fairly close to us. We couldn't tell what was going on because It was to dark, to far, and a base ball filed in the way, but we later found out that a drunk man aimed a big fire work on to the crowed and let it go. It hid a family they all had 2nd to 3rd degree burn and one of the children caught on fire. The child had to: Stop, Drop and Roll to get the fire out. The man fled and they have now idea who it was. This 4th was quit eventful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment