Saturday, July 12, 2014

Love Ya!

I found this chalk board at D I brought it home and cleaned it up I put it in the office where the kids could use it while I was in the office. It looks a little grimy in this picture.  Raegan got a hold of it before I could get the picture, but I wanted to get this down.
Randan will every once in a while leave sweet notes some more poetic then others but appreciated all the same.  This is his second time with the kids chalk board, so I had to make sure and get it.  He had come home to eat dinner before going back  up to finish his work witch he doesn't do very often most of the time he gets all the work done that he can and then comes home and stays home, and is mostly later in the evening.
While I was cleaning up dinner he can and lied down on the brown couch (witch as soon as I can I am getting rid of it, I have no room  for it)  this chalk board is just across from the couch hence the note.
P.S. I guess I should tell you that he took Tucker with him that is why just "Girl's" 
 

1 comment: