Friday, July 11, 2014

Pinterest and The Gift!

Before...

and after.



 

\
My nephew's birthday is on Sunday and I thought it would be fun to make his gift this year.  Who knows this may become a fad with our gift giving. I have been pinning things on pinterest that I have wanted to give  as gifts for ether my kids or there cousins. I went through all that I have pinned picked what I thought he might like and got to work.
I made the Bow and Arrow set, the Marshmallow shooter, the notebook( I glued eye's and a mouth),  the Giant Jenga set with matching box, and you cant see it. but a chip bag clip, I put his name on it with foam letters that he can use to hold playing cards.  I panted most of it red because tucker told me that is his favorite color.  The rest I bought at the store. there is a game called no speed limit its like a domino game and a shirt that has chalk board paint in the shape of a bear. tucker wanted to get him this drink that we get when we go to the dollar store, and some candy there is also a coloring book and crayons. If I added right this gift only cost around 18 to 20 dollars I am thrilled to have put it together for that. I also enjoyed the process of creating the toys.   

No comments:

Post a Comment