Monday, July 7, 2014

New addition!


These are my two new bushes I added to are yard.  They are both variation of a dogwood bush. My visiting teaching  partner has a gorgeous yard. I picked her up to get our visiting done last month and notice her bushes. I asked her about them and she told me they were dogwoods, and they can handle drought when she told me that I knew they were perfect for me. I just hope they grow .
For mothers day my Mother and Father-in-law gave me a apple tree. We bought 3 more to fertilize one another. Randan has been planting them when he has had the time and so I decided to help and finish planting the last two. We know form previous before that we have deer that like apple trees so we were going to get them plated and chicken wire around as soon as we could. Yesterday when I went out to water I noticed that the deer has eaten three of the four. Randan was mad. He went up to the ranch and got the chores done, came home and ate dinner, and waited for it cool off (102 degrees  July 6th) then we went and put our chicken wire up. We hope that they make it.  I f I remember I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment