Monday, July 21, 2014

Sleeping out!






Last night I asked Randan to come out back and help me put the tomato frames around the tomato plants.  They are getting to big for the frame, I needed his help to hold the plant so we wouldn't brake it.  After that we went up front so I could water my flowers they were looking sad.  While I was doing this Randan got the tent out and started to set it up (it sad but we got this tent for our wedding have had yet to set it up) I finished what I was doing and then helped him.  I got Raegan to bed ( she had been throwing up the night before so I thought she would be better inside.)  got my stuff together and then helped Tucker with his.  This little boys  was on cloud nine all he could say was: "Are we really going to get to sleep outside?"  I had to say YES! I think 20 to 30 times.
This reminded me of when I was young and my siblings and I, and some times friends would sleep ether in a tent or out on our tramp every summer.  It was so fun.  I really hope this will be a memory Tucker has for his life.  

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect staycation! For sure building memories.

    ReplyDelete