Monday, July 21, 2014

Zoo 2014!












My nephew's birthday is mid July.  The Monday after his birthday we went to Salt Lake to go to the Zoo and Lagoon (which you will hear about next post) .  Monday was zoo day.  It was so hot I think 102 degrees.  They had these misters that we would walk under if it wasn't for them I would be dead. If you look closely in the pictures you can see poor Raegan, her beat read cheeks, and sweating. We went on a train ride that was only 2 minutes long I think we paid a dollar a minute per person.  The best part was when we got to go into a air conditioned gift shop and see my father-in-law,  brother-in-law, and husband try in these hats. The pictures don't do them justice they were huge. So funny.  If you cant tell the zoo isn't my favorite. I did enjoy the elephants they had to be my favorite. We saw some monkeys eating pasta  and that was cool it just stunk, and bad.   

No comments:

Post a Comment