Monday, July 21, 2014

Lagoon 2014





The day after we went to the zoo for my nephew's birthday we went to lagoon.  I was excited but nervous I knew that we were going to fight the heat again so the night before I made Randan take me to Wal-Mart and get some fans and a spray bottle  we also got a cooler and some water and Gatorade.  The kids had lots of fun. There were only a couple of rides that Raegan and I or Randan could have gone on together and she cried on all of them but one the boats. I think it will be more fun the older the kids get.  I hade Tucker go in a new one with me named  "The Bat." That has to be my new favorite I use to love the "Samari." Cant do it since I have had kids I almost lost my cookies.  Randan said I walked off like I had been on a drinking binge. The girl in font of me almost fell coming down of the ramp.  You go upside down and spin around all on a tilt that spins.  Nasty.  I think I am more suited for kiddie rides.  Well see we are going back next Monday to take the Harrison kids maybe I was having a off day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment