Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014


Santa brought Tucker a Saddle, two guns and a plane.   
Santa brought Raegan a doll house and a block puzzle




Santa brought Randan two new elk calls, a old spice pack, and a stocking full of goodies.  

Randan couldn't wait for me to open this.  Him and Tucker were in town two day prior,  and went to the grocery store.  When they were there they went to the produce isle. Tucker saw the avocado's, and told Randan they had to get me some for Christmas.  They got me 5 avocados, a packet of lemon Jello, and a orange silicon spatula.  Randan said he would pick up the avocado and fill it if it was to hard it went back.  I think its funny that a 5 year old knows how to pick out avocado's.  
 
I feel bad because I didn't get any good pictures of the kids opening any of there gift's.  I was to much involved, and things were going everywhere.   I have grown up where you go around starting at the youngest, each one opening a gift. We did that so we could see what everyone got, and enjoy their Christmas too.   I have been trying to implement this for the last six years, and it hasn't been going so well.  It starts off ok, but ends up not so much. It feels a little chaotic.  Raegan didn't even want to open any gift this year.  Maybe she was burnt out from four days prior.   I hope the older the kids get the better we get.  
I enjoyed this Christmas season, and am so grateful for this time of year, and what we reflect on.  
        

1 comment:

  1. Santa did good. How fun to get avocado's. Teaching them great food young.

    ReplyDelete