Monday, December 29, 2014

Tuckers Class Gift's 2014!

Snow Man Soup!  It has a packet of hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, and peppermint kisses. Total cost $8.00


Cloth rapped Candy Canes!  Total Cost $3.00.
 

I wasn't going to do anything for Tucker's class this year wanted to get out of the habit early, so that he didn't expect it, and the more kids you have the more expensive it gets.  I was thinking only when it was called for, or if they were having a party, and other kids would be handing things out.  Well two days before his class PARTY I received  the paper saying they would be having a party in there class,  what time it would be, and there would be refreshments.  I got worried because I thought the other  kids might be giving out some little thing, so I got busy and this is what we came up with.    

1 comment: