Friday, December 12, 2014

Jensen Ward ChristmasParty 2014!





I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am the secretary in the primary and every year we are in charge of the Annual Jensen Christmas Party.  It is a lot of work a lot more then I think people think it is until they are participating. I wish I would have taken pictures of the room before people got there. I got some input on the decorations this year, and it was like I said lots of work, but lots of fun. We reserved the chapel for three days before the  party just to get all the work done.  We had lights hanging form the celling, and going down the tables.  That is how we lit the room.  We did a rustic themed table setting.  We had white snow men out of 4x4's all different sizes, and snow flakes made out of popsicle sticks hanging from the lights. We also had a green pine bow in sections down the center of the seven tables, and logs cut different sizes with tea lights on top, there was also some mason jars with cranberry's, and floating tea lights filled with water.  Lots of fun.  But my favorite has to be the ants in the candy bags that the kids were given from Santa.  We steel haven't figured out for sure how they got in there because they weren't when we were filling them up the night before.  I guess we will remember that one for a long time. 
I think that Tucker is finally excited to sit in Santa's lap.  Raegan not so much. we might be another year or two out. Tucker was a shepherd this year in the  program he was excited and I think he did a good job. So cute I missed watching him come out because I was back stage helping them get on stage. I would have loved to see his face.  Reagan was dressed up to be a angel, but she wouldn't get near the stage.  Well I guess she wasn't dressed all the way up, she had her a tinsel halo and that was it.  She saw all the other girls getting one and wanted one.  Besides the ants, loosing the bishops wife's lights, and mixing up the relief society chairs up with the young women's chairs it was a successful party.      

No comments:

Post a Comment