Monday, December 29, 2014

Raegan's Party Favor's

Saw this on Pinterest. thought it would work for the adults, since Raegan wanted a "Frozen"  themed party.   Had some old wood from a Super Saturday project that I never finished, so I decided to use it for this project. I was lucky I had just enough for each family.   

This was another Pinterest find it went in the cousin's gift bags.  (I did not get a picture of the goody bag they were given, was going to, but forgot, and never got a minute to get that picture.  All you are missing is a note book, pencil, a tinny thing of play dough, and a cup that was ether frozen for the girls, or mickey mouse for the boys.) You can't see all that is in it so I will explain:  Three marshmallows, one orange tic-tack, two pretzel stick for arms, and six mini chocolate chips. Or you could just look at the  picture below minus the legs and extra chocolate chips that is the kit.   

 
Tucker was curious as to what I was doing when I was putting the:  "Do You Want to Build a Snow Man"  kits together, and wanted to help.  I decided he might like to put one together instead.

I had the "Let it Go song playing form You Tube on my kindle.  They made me repeat at least 5 times . I started to find other frozen songs before I went insane.  

1 comment: