Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New Christmas Decorations and First Snow

The Christmas trees were something I saw on Pinterest, and had to try them. I had all the items to make them except the gold and silver candle stick holders they are on.  I found them @ DI for a dollar a piece.  

When I  pulled up our Christmas decorations I found the pieces to make the reindeer.  It was a super Saturday thing, that a lady in my ward gave me, because she didn't finish it, so I finished it, and now its a part of our decorations.

Tucker's ginger bread house for this year

Reagans Ginger bread house for this year.

My before picture of our blanket slash stocking ladder

The after


 
This was are first snow of the year it's almost gone now, but this is what we all woke up to this morning.



1 comment:

  1. Love your blanket/stocking holder. I think it is great you actually use your Pinterest. I try to use mine also instead of just pinning away. Can't believe you just got snow. That would be so nice.

    ReplyDelete