Monday, December 29, 2014

Reagan's 2nd Birthday 2014!

Tucker asked: "Why Is the snow man frowning?" Had to laugh.  

Mom got her this dress a month ago and she has worn it and worn it.  She wanted to wear it for her party. 







This is what her uncle Jake and Aunt Sue got her I wish I would had been quicker and got her reaction to what was in side she loved it. Some necklaces, rings, stick on earrings, Anna and Elsa shirts and a frozen coloring book.   



 You can see her passing of the microphone we got her.  She loves to sing. 


 You can't see it very well but it is a Barbie doll of Elsa.  Tucker was adamant that he get that for her.
I know she might hate me when she get's bigger, but I have told her and her brother both to stop picking their noses.  Not very lady like! Right? I just couldn't resist.   




Josee drew this for her. Wish I would have gotten a better picture of it. 




This is what we found her doing after everyone had gone home. There was also a huge pile of wipes on a chair in the dinning room.   She would wipe the baby, and then go put the wipe on the chair.  The baby needed a dipper!

1 comment: