Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Frist Pair of Hills






This might be a little silly, I hope not, but might be.   We got a new store in town called Shoe Dept. and tucker needed some new church shoes, so I decided to try this new store.  It's not like I had been all over the rest of town trying to find something suitable and affordable.  It's a ok store, I'm not sure of the quality just yet. 
When we were in there I was looking around orientating my self and found theses shoes I got for Reagan.  Just couldn't resist.  I was worried that I might be growing her up to fast.
They are Nine West I have always liked that brand for my self.  She will hopefully out grow them before they out ware her, and if we are blessed with any more girls then we can hand them down. 
P.S. We did find Tucker some shoes also.


1 comment: