Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Brother doing Hair

I wish I had a picture or two so you would be able to see how cute this was.  I had just got out of the shower (that is the reason for no pictures) when Raegan came in to my bathroom, and Tucker followed her.  Tucker had been combing Raegan's  hair with a round brush I have.  I guess that wasn't enough because he decided to get the clips out of my drawer, and do Raegans hair for me.   He even stated: "Mom I will do Raegans hair for you!"
I was watching him have Raegan stand in between his legs while he sat on the edge of the tub, and combed her hair.   He would put clips in it, and then change them around wanting me to see each, and every style he did.
It was so cute and tender how he treated her and how she just let him do her hair. Both just enjoying their time together.    I love those moments of being a mother.   

1 comment:

  1. How cute. At first I had visions of the brush badly stuck in her hair:) those round brushes can be terrible. Too bad there are no pictures.

    ReplyDelete