Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tuckers 6th Birthday January 14, 2015

I asked Tucker the day before his birthday what kind of cake he wanted.  He told me an ice cream cake.   But he wanted it big so he could put his killer whale on it.  I tried to find the number the day before to our new cold stone, so they could make me one but I couldn't fine it.  like an idiot I didn't look on line for it so that is why we have two round ice cream cakes.  He was happy and that is all that maters. 



I love the tong he dose this when he is concentrating.   





 
As you can see she liked the bows. 
 
I asked Tucker a month ago what he wanted to do for his birthday this year and also told him it wasn't going to be like last year  where he got to invite friends and have a theme and games and the hole nine yards, but we could steel  have his family, and have a party.  He wanted to go and eat for sure. The first place he picked was a Bar/Restaurant called Club XS.  We eat there with Randans family every so often.  They have the best stakes ever, also a artichoke dip that is beyond good. We wouldn't have been able to afford 20 peoples 20 dollar plates, so we had him pick another place.  He said "Ok then I want to go to the place where they have the chop stick."  We have a Chinese buffet  that we thought would be just fine, so that is where we set it up.  He loved it.  They were so kind and helpful.  The food was ok, I have been there when it was better.  I know he as so excited to have all his family there to celebrate this day with him. 
He is now getting fun and realizing his birthday is getting close.  We marked it on the calendar and it was a count down. 
I am so glad to have our Tucker in our lives he defiantly keep life interesting.  He is a kind, tender,  soul and wants people to be happy.  He also wants what he wants and finds a way to make it happen.  Which is a good thing if used wright.  His teachers have told me he is a leader. I hope that he use that to be a good example.  I hope we are teaching how to be a good example, and to stand up for the wright. No mater what.     

1 comment: