Thursday, June 5, 2014

Caught Ya!

Reagan has been doing this for the last week or so. I have told her over and over that she will fall, and I take her off.  She throws a fit, and gets right back on. I was to the point where I thought, "fine" fall.  I have been telling you you will fall, and maybe that will teach you that I know what I am talking about. Last night she stood on it, and it wasn't wedged between the couch, and wall as it normally is, and she tipped it over. Luckily I was right there to catch her.
I have been thinking about this story as I have been righting it, and a thought came to me that it can be likened to me and the Lord. I know right form wrong , but I am stubborn and think I know what is best. I don't see that He  knows more then me, and has everything under control. I need to be more obedient and, have stronger faith.   
I have found that as I have started to raise children,  I compare there stubbornness of obeying me to my stubbornness of obeying the Lord.  I find that if I am in the moment of disciplining one or more of my children I think "man!" I bet this is how Heavenly Father feels with me. How frustrating it must be for  Heavenly Father to have a 33 year old  daughter who steel bucks the system and digs her hills in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment