Thursday, June 5, 2014

Stock Show 2014!





This is Tuckers 3rd year showing in the stock show.  As you can see he took 7th over all.  He did very well.  He wanted a belt buckle like he got last year for winning reserve champion.  I would keep telling him some times you win and some times you don't, and you have to be happy ether way.  When he figured out that he wasn't going to get the buckle I was worried he would have a melt down, but the trophy took care of that.  I am so glad he got out there and did it even if he was a little bashful. Good Job Tuck!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the win. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. In your last post Reagan looks so grown up still. I keep picturing her as a little baby. Can't wait to see the end result of the tables.

    ReplyDelete