Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hair


   I am excited to show everyone that I can "barely" put Raegan's hair up.  I have been able to do half pigtails for some time, but the other day I was playing with her hair, and this is what I was able to do.  I had to do it quick.  Every mom knows that it has to be done quick and, good luck on getting it to look good on a 18 month old wiggle pants.
I am sad to say that this might be my last pictures for some time.   My lens hasn't been retracting back into my camera, and I have been babying it along.  The same day I took these pictures Raegan got a hold of my camera.  I asked her to give it back.  She took off running and threw it. That did it in. I can't get the lens to open. It turns on, but the lens wont extend out and focus to take a picture. 
 
So lets take a count. So far I need a new sander and a new camera. Oh and lets not forget if it wasn't for Randan I would steel have a broken dish washer.  A week or two ago I couldn't get my dish washer door open so Randan  took it apart and found that the handle had broken.  He looked up the part on line and ordered it (he did this with my stove 6 months ago) it took a few days  to get  here, and a few days to install.  You forget how blessed you are to have a convenience like a dish washer until you loose it.  I had to tell my Heavenly Father thank you for the reminder. 
Bet you didn't expect all this over two little hair pictures.   

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I will be said to not see pictures for a while. I hope you keep posting anyways.

    ReplyDelete