Thursday, June 5, 2014

Picnic and Befor shot.





I struggled whether to show this or not, reason being, my garaged is discussing. For those who don't know I am a clean OCD freak.  I love everything to be in there place, and it look clean. I remember my cousin showing a picture of her newly vacuumed carpet, and I just loved it.  It made me happy and  feel calm.  Its a big deal for me to have order in my home. This garaged is the opposite end like a lot of  other rooms in my house, but thankfully I don't have to show them to get this post taken care of. If it was up to me it wouldn't look like this, but I can only do so much before I need help.
 
Ok back on track. I Have been wanting to refurbish my coffee table and end table that match for quite some time. I just haven't found exactly what I want to do.  I finally bit the bullet and started sanding them down until I can figure that part out.  I know I want to paint them I'm just not sure how yet.  The other pictures are of my kids I told them we would have a picnic if they were good and let me sand the tables.  Tucker is old enough that he gets picnics and how fun they are, so he asks me to have then quite often.
I think you can also see two of our four kittens. My mother-in-law's cats had a couple litters,  and I told Randan that if she wasn't wanting to keep all of them that I wanted two to help with the mice and the rat he saw in our fire wood. A few weeks latter he sowed up with four. I have to giggle. That's all Giggle. One for each of us. Tucker has named them Pokka dot, Mittens, Fluffy, and Tiger.  We have two boys and two girls. So four might become 15,000. Who knows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment