Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yum!

My mom took a trip with 90% of her sisters to Canada to visit the remaining 10%.  The reason for the trip was hundreds of pictures that my Grandma Southam and the others worked on, and a little sister time. I have to say that there was a little jealousy I had to work on, because I would turn down any Broadway show or move premier to sit in a room with my grandma, my mom, and her sisters.  I love each one of them. It is sad, but the older we all get the less and less we get to see each other. This is one reason why I can't wait till we all get to be in heaven. We won't have to drive hundreds of miles to see one another.  I better get to work so I can make it there with all of my family.
Ok, the reason for the picture is just after I graduated form high school I took a trip to Canada with my Grandma and Grandpa Southam. While we were there I was introduced to Eat-Mores. I loved them and even had my aunt send me some.  I think that was 12 to 15 year ago.  My mom knew that I really enjoyed these, and so she got me this one and only. (that is all the store they had) She gave it to me at the stock show, and so of cores I shared.  Randan was amazed I liked it, because I usually don't like things with nuts. Lets just say I am picky with my nut consumption. I like then but, I am picky where they go. If you are ever so lucky to go to Canada pick one up, they are divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment