Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sitting all on my own


This is a little late. She has been able to sit for about a month I just haven't had to time to talk about it, or get a picture for that mater. I am getting worried on her  rolling over she will not let me lay her down on her stomach. She throws a major fit. Has form the time she was born. She loves to be up looking around. Also didn't know that I would have to start the lets share talk with Reagan at 7 months old, but any time her brother gets any ware near her stuff she gets after him. and stiffens up and looks right at him like don't you dare. I wonder if its because when I get after Tucker she sees that, and that's what she knows, so she dose that. If that is the case that's makes me feel horrible. I already fell that is the only way to get thru to Tuck is to Yell!!! Point in case: Today I asked him to put his pajamas away and then I went in to find that they were steel on the bed and floor so I asked him again with a more stern voice. The third time I just yelled and got after him. I think Raegan see's  these instances day in and day out, and that is all she knows so that is how she reacts . It could be a little bit of personality mixed. Who knows? All I know is I feel guilty.  

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty! she is getting so big.
    I am so excited that you got to go to the beach and Disneyland. I can't wait to catch up with you when I move back to Vernal next month!!

    ReplyDelete