Friday, August 16, 2013

Seaworld 2013!

The Shamu underwater viewing area

The Sting Ray pond. You can pet and feet the Sting Ray's. Randan bought some food and help Tucker Feed the Ray's.

This was my favorite show. It was a Sea Lion show. Hilarious.

This is Tucker and Randan watching the Sea Lion Show.


Since Randan doesn't like spinning anything I took Tucker on a couple rides and broke him in.

These two pictures are of Tucker and Reagan on the way back to Anaheim. They were getting tired of all the traveling so I got out some finger puppets and had Tucker play and help keep his sister entertained. 

The last day before we flew out we went down to San Diego, and went to Sea World. It was about a two hour drive from Anaheim. It was fun to see the country side and a little of the ocean. I am glade we went but for next time I would rather spend the extra day at Disneyland.  Maybe it's because I think the kids and well everyone was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment