Thursday, August 15, 2013

California or bust





Well we did it we made our trip to California. We left Monday July, 29 2013 And stayed in Salt Lake. The next morning we got up and worked are way thru the mess and the airport, Have to say that is quite an experience with children. We made it to Long Beach California around 2:00-3:00 pm. We got the van (BUS) we rented and headed to the house we rented for the week. Once we figured out who's room was who's we got are beach gear on and headed to Huntington Beach. That was my first experience at a beach and I have to say I like it. I kind of took it slow at first just because I wasn't sure how it all works. I am amazed at the pull and strength the ocean has. Randan was amazed at the way the sand just disappears form underneath your feet. I didn't see a wave that was coming from behind me and it took me down and washed my brand new sunglasses out to sea. I want to go back when the kids are older.  Tucker and Randan, Uncle Jake, Waylon, and Grandma build Sandcastle's. Raegan and Grandpa stayed up on the beach where it was dry. I wish I lived by and ocean. I absolutely loved it the only thing I didn't like was the pounds of sand that stay with you. Its everywhere.   

No comments:

Post a Comment