Friday, August 16, 2013

Disneyland and Califonia Adventure.


Randan and Tucker waiting to see Mickey Mouse.
 

I have to explain the face. This was the day after we flew in and went to the Beach (we flu in and went to the Beach the First day in California) first day at Disneyland. the night before when I was putting my contacts away I shut the case and it ripped it, so I had to wear the glassed and now that I wear  my contacts all the time with sunnies,  I can't wear my glassed out side, or I water like crazy. My eye's are so sensitive. It hurts.  I finally broke down and bought a visor. I think you will see it some of the pictures. I helped.   
 
I loved how they had all their bushes and tree's manicured.
These ones were my favorite. Some were animals some were mickey mouse heads.


This was us waiting for the parade in Disneyland to start. It was hot! But a different hot then I know. Humid hot. Even my sun burn burned different. Very interesting. It would be 68 degrees and feel like 90.




This is us waiting for the parade to start in Adventures and notice we found shade this time much better.






The kids saying his to Goofy




Ok so this is the second time I have tried this and I will tell ya I don't recommend doing it that many times with this many pictures unless you want to be at the computer all day long.
We went to Disneyland on Wed. July 31st 2013 I will say I loved it Tucker loved it Randan liked it and Raegan well steal to be determined. Tuckers favorite ride (I think) was the Pirates of the Caribbean. Mine was Space Mountain. Tucker and I both hated Splash Mountain. When he got off the ride we asked him what he thought. He didn't like it. If I could figure out how to scan the picture they take of you on the ride and place it here I think you would understand. I know for me I hate the rides that just drop you. My hole body tenses up and I have now idea where my stomach goes some how it comes back. Its a mirical.  We have tried to ask  Tucker why he didn't like the ride and it changes ever time.  Just like when we ask him what ride was his favorite. That changes to. Disneyland was my favorite. the only two rides I liked at Adventure was. Cars and Soarin' Over Disney. Which I think was Randan's favorite, it's hard to tell with him. Oh wait I also liked Ariel's Grotto. Now remember it so big that you don't get to ride every ride in the amount of time we had so I want to go back to get more in. I think they have so much detail is everything. Its so clean, and with the amount of people that's saying something.  I loved it! I loved it! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment