Friday, August 16, 2013

My Birthday 2013!


I got The flu for my Birthday. When we were up and the family reunion Aunt Lauana got sick and Sunday night when we got home I started throwing up and other stuff. Holy cow I haven't been that sick for a while.  My mom called me  Mon. morning wanting to know if I was sick and tell me that her and Grandma were along with a lot of the people that were at the reunion. My birthday was Tuesday so by then I had stopped the runs and throwing up but was steel touchy to the tommy and way week. Randan cooked me dinner and baked a cake. I waited to eat a piece till he got home from his water meeting he has the second  Tuesday of every month. He cut me a piece and put a single candle in it, brought it over to me because I was sitting on the couch watching a show,and sang Happy Birthday. Tucker painted me the picture you see and, my sister-in-law had her son run me over some cookies. That is what I got for my birthday, that and the Flu. I think I can handle never having a birthday like that again.

1 comment:

  1. Well that is a crappy birthday. I hope you are feeling better now. Your cake looks good though:)

    ReplyDelete