Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013!



These are the only pictures I got the hole Easter holiday. I wish I could have got more. Tucker was so fun this year. He is starting to get the idea of these so called visitors. Don't get me wrong I hope he is understanding the real reason for these seasons and holidays. We have tried to teach him in FHE lessons, and when we talk about it in general, so well see. I love the first picture of the two kids together. I didn't think it turned out as well as it did. We had the Big Sale the day before Easter so that day was full. On Sunday we went to  church and enjoyed hearing everyone testimony. I didn't get a lot of it because Raegan was not having it. The dress she was in was extremely slippery. It was hard to hold on to her wiggling. After church we all came home and enjoyed a nap. Well everyone but me, and Randan. When they woke up we got ready and went to My Grandma and Grandpa Haslem's home and enjoyed good food and good company. All of my Dads sibling were there except him  and my Aunt Carolann and her family. All of Aunt Shari and Uncle Alan's kids were there except Nikki and her family, and all of Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave's kids were there except Cami. It was a very fun day to share with family, and to remember the Resurrection.  

1 comment:

  1. So cute and handsome. She is grinning, how cute. Tucker looks very pleased. I love their outfits.

    ReplyDelete