Friday, April 5, 2013

Jello!

This is a jello that my Grandma Haslem has made as long as I can remember. We haven't had it in quite a while and when I saw that it was part of the menu for Easter dinner I was elated. I expressed this, and my grandma presented me with the left overs as we were leaving. I giggled, because I must have made it very clear that I love this stuff. It takes at least 45 min. for each layer to set before you can set another on top. It take forever, but I am telling you, well worth the work. It had whipped cream on top, but I like it just the way it is (that is why you can see the bits of white). 

1 comment:

  1. That is a work of art! Your kiddos are just beautiful Kathy, I love their Easter outfits and all the cute things you make and do for them. You are such a good mom...no matter what you may think! ;)

    ReplyDelete