Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Puppy Love



Well you guessed it Tucker got a puppy its a female and he called her Spots. We tried to get him to call her a more feminine name, but it his his puppy, and that is what he wanted to call her. I am not sure the breed I will have to ask Randan, and then record it. I do know she is a mix. We got her from Randan's Uncle Quinton. His dog had a litter, and was bread with one of Randan's dogs. She is very playful, and stinks the garage up very well (big pet pev of mine). She is a puppy and bites everything Tucker doesn't like that. He does well with her if he is standing and walking but as soon as he stops, and gets down on the ground he gets bit, and doesn't like it. We are working on that. The very bottom picture has a story. It has been cold here that last few weeks and the wind is blowing witch makes it worse, so Tucker has been staying in the garaged with the puppy to play. He was out there playing while I was in doing dishes. I went to check on them and this is what I found when I opened the door that leads out to the garaged. He had taken some of Randan's old long johns and rapped up the puppy so she would stay warm. The first thing the said to me when I opened the door was "Shh! She is sleeping we need to be quite." I have said that enough to him trying to keep him "Quiet," so his sister will sleep.

1 comment: