Friday, April 5, 2013

Yes the Outdoors!



Yesterday was such a beautiful day, so we took advantage. I told Tucker that we were going to do some work out side and he was elated. Work and all.  I cleaned of the back porch because we keep our wood pile there during the winter and it gets pretty barky. We have a problem with scorpions out here and I have been told by to exterminators that they like the wood and bark. I don't like scorpions so we will try to keep it to a minimum. I didn't find a mouse and its nest as I was moving things to sweep. I screamed and I think that put Tucker on alert because the rest of the day he would keep saying "The mouse is asleep mom." It had ran be hind the new wood pile, and he would keep squatting to see if he could see it.
I also told him we would do a picnic he had a lot of fun with that. Even wanted to feed his sister so she could be apart.
Like I said we cleaned the back porch of and then I tackled the garage. It gets junked during the winter and this one was no exception. We even had time to hose of the car port leading into the garage it gets so dirty from not having any pavement leading up to it just the dirt road, when the snow melts or it rains we get mud puddles. I love looking at the work that was accomplished after a hard days work like that. I just keep walking back and forth, or out the window to see the cleanliness. Even the ache body and sunburn feels good. I guess that's my OCD coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment