Friday, April 5, 2013

PJ's


OK so I have a little model and didn't even know it. I love it. Tucker totally fell in love with this fabric when mom was at Walmart shopping for material to make Kayden and Houston some curtains for there newly painted room.  He even cried when we told him that we would have to come back after doing some shopping because there was no one there to help us. We forgot and a few weeks ago I needed to get some fabric for a project I was going to do and I ran into this fabric again so I decided to see if the Easter bunny would make a blanket and PJ's fro Tucker out of it. The Easter bunny ran out of time and so I took over. These are my second attempt to make pajama pants. My first was for my self my roommates and I all got together to make some for a road trip we were all going on and we were going to all were them on the way as soon as I sat in the car to go my back end ripped out. So traumatic I haven't had the courage to try a second attempted till now. I love how they turned out. He has worn them every night sense they were maid I finally told him I had to wash them. There's the real test. To see if they hole up.

No comments:

Post a Comment