Friday, March 29, 2013

Coloring my Temple!

We have all been sick around here the last three weeks and before I  layed down to rest I got Tucker one of his books that you trace ether the alphabet or numbers  with a dry erase marker he would keep going into my and Randans bedroom I got curious why, so I got up to see and he was looking in a mirror I have attached to our bedroom door drawing on his face with this marker. Some of it he wiped off before I could take a picture. We learned about your body is a Temple and we don't draw or color or paint any thing on it. I am not sure if it sank in I guess time will tell.  

1 comment:

  1. Your are such a great mom!! I am sure he learned it well from you. Blake came home the other day amazed that his friends did not know our body is a temple. I was laughing to myself thinking those kids probably think we are so weird. But glad he knew. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete