Sunday, March 3, 2013

Raegan Blessing Day!



Today we blessed Raegan, and it is mine and Randan's 7 year anniversary. We also  blessed Tucker the  first Sunday in March 4 years ago.  I  thought that was a neat coincidence. I have felt such a sweet spirit all day today. I think it could be a number of things. I don't want it to go away. I feel such love, and joy. 
The last picture tucker wanted. He wanted to have a picture with his sister.
We had lots of family that came and enjoyed this day with us. I am so grateful. I am so glade to have both my children in my life. Even though they test my patience. I am so grateful to have my little family.  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! That is a beautiful blanket. Sweet picture of them together. Did you make Raegan's headband? Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I bought it. My mother-in-law made the blanket. And thank you for the comment.

      Delete