Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pageant!

 Randan took my Mom,Tucker, and I to "The Mormon Miracle Pageant" the day before Fathers Day. We got a hotel room, went and got a shake then went to the rooms to freshen up. Are room had a couple of dirty socks and the bed was some what turned down. As soon as Randan saw it he told me to go to my mom's room and he  would be back (he is a little germ-a-phobic.) I have to agree. This one was gross. They cleaned the room while Randan watched. He said that they used tons of cleaner. He had to open the windows to let it air out. After that we went to one of the two chapels. I should correct that. The one chapel we went to was there stake house. They served us dinner. It was smoked turkey, potato's, salad, rolls, and carrot or chocolate cake for desert. I had of coarse chocolate and randan had carrot. I cant remember what Mom or Tucker had. I wasn't really that hungry, because of the shakes. I know. I know. We made it to the pageant 2 1/2 to 3 hours before it started so we could get a good seat. We all had to laugh, because the come on over the intercom and ask you not to run once the open the gates. No one listen.  I kind of expected the kids not to listen, but the adults is where I was a little astonished. Ha Ha. While we were waiting we walked down to where the vendors had all there booths. There were all kinds of things. They had a place that made homemade root beer. There bottles were fun. they had a place that sold novelty umbrellas, they had a place the sold funnel cakes and twisted potato's they also had a place that sold t-shirts. I got Tucker one and me one. Randan wanted a drink, so I got him a Lemonade. We got to talking to the group that was behind us they were from somewhere in Wasatch county. Their daughter and her husband wasted to go to all the Temple's in Utah or was it all the Temple's I cant remember. They had just gone thru the Manti earlier that day. The mom was the babysitter. They young couple had one little boy. He was only 8-9 months old. So way little. Once the pageant started I was so tiered that I sleep thru a little bit of it. I steel saw enugh to say the it was very good.

The picture's below are of the t-shirt that I got . It is such a hoot that I hope the pictures turned out enuf to read. Tuckers says: Stripling Warriors  Mommas boys I think I got this one for wishful thinking. He is totally  a Daddy's Boy.


1 comment:

  1. Oooooo! I love the pageant! I haven't been there since I was in YWs. That is so awesome about the hotel room...I'm glad he watched them clean it. I would have been grossed out wondering who had slept there before me. :P

    ReplyDelete