Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July!




 All the pictures above are us at the annual vernal parade. We went to the Parade With Randan's family (The first picture has my nephew Waylon.)  It seem to be getting worse every year.  I don't mean to sound so negative, but it was horrible this year thy even combind two together. The Forth of July and The Rodeo Parade. Tucker, Randan, and I enjoyed the Jets. (You can see them in one of the pictures above.)
 This Year we saw the Fireworks with my family. We went to my Grandpa and Grandma Haslems house had a BBQ,  and then went to watch the Fireworks.  Now this is Where Vernal didn't fail this year the Fire works were wonderful. Tucker loved them. I had fun watching him and Randan.
After the Vernal fireworks we went to my Uncle Brads he had a few fireworks he wanted to set off. We had root beer floats and watched the small show. The last one was the best. It was called "Red Neck Party." I haven't ever seen a across the counter firework that was that good. Ever. All in all are forth was a wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new back ground. Cool planes, was that during the parade?

    ReplyDelete