Monday, July 11, 2011

Rodeo!

When Randan and I started dating we would go to the rodeo every year and to all 4. The last couple of years they only do it 3days. I am not sure exactly why that is. We went to all three nights this year, and is was pretty good. The blue and red band you see in the picture is something new that they are doing. In the past years they would stamp your hand. I like the bands better. The card you see above the bands is a card that Kayden gave to Tucker the first night. It was the 1/2 time show. They were Belgian horses that weighed a little over two tons a piece they pulled a wagon. They did figure eights around the arena and would tighten the figure eights up after a couple of passes. they also would stop parallel to the fence and turn there wagon so the back was then paraele. In the end the man steering the team came out straddling the back two horses. He road them around the arena a few times then figure eighted again. I have to say that was my favorite part of the hole rodeo. I also liked the muten busten, and one night the had a team's compete to see who could get a beef cow to let them milk her. What a hoot. The last night was the best. they had a lot of good stock. Oh I almost forgot. My cousin Tegan road in the pre-show. She did amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment