Saturday, July 2, 2011

Outlaw trail Theater!

In Vernal. Every year the end of June, and the beginning of July. The Outlaw Trail Theater put on a production. Any one can try out. As I am sure you have now guested this was the Play/ musical they picked this year. They perform it in a out door amphitheater, and the night we decided to go  we got rained out we made it to intermission and had to leave because it started to rain pretty bad. The weather this year has been so unpredictable. We I guess weather is never predictable, but worse then normal. I wanted to see all of it because the lion, tin man, and scare crow made that play for me. They were absolutely hilarious. I really enjoy going to things like this. I always have.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you love your play/musicals! I love them too! Unfortunately, Adam doesn't share that love with me, but he is good enough to take me to them once in a while and not complain. I really want to see Wicked when it comes to Salt Lake next year. You, me and Kristi need to have a girl day and go to it!

    ReplyDelete