Friday, June 17, 2011

I have family that live in Orem UT.  My Aunt Carolann and Uncle Ken. They Have 4 children. The oldest got sealed in the S.L.C temple on June 16 2011. His name is Bryan. His new wife is Ann. My aunt Carolann is my father's younger sister. She is the oldest girl in the family.  Now that you have all the facts I will tell you about the bird you see in this picture. My mom, and I went out to this wedding, and on our way home last night (just out side of Roosevelt) I hit this bird. It scared both my mom and I. The noise it made was the worst part. Just driving along, and whack a bird flies right into you. I always think I am going to hit the stupid things, but they always seem to make it, so then I stop worrying so much.

I showed Randan this morning. He told me it was picture worthy. I guess that this entry is his fault.  Ha. Ha. He also told me I was going down in history for getting a Snipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment