Wednesday, June 1, 2011

EYE'S!



We have had an obsession with are eye's around here the last week. The first picture is of Tucker and one of my head bands he wears it like a pair of glasses.
The second picture is of Tucker with  a piece of paper that came off a wreath form. Tucker got a hold of it, and was holding it up to his eyes. I saw him doing this, and thought that, if it had eye's,  it would be a perfect mask. We cut eye's, and put two pieces of tape on the inside edges. I didn't know if he would let me tape it to his face. He gets finicky about that kind of stuff, but he let me, and he like it.
The third brakes my heart. Yesterday we were at my mother and father -in law's. Tucker was playing out side with his cousin in a mud puddle by Randan's truck. I guess he was running, and tripped as he fell he caught the bumper of  Randans pick up with his left eye. Ouch!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that he has his Mom's beautiful eyes...I saw those same eyes look at you on Tuesday when you were upset as he tried to comfort you as only a 2-year-old can. That boy loves you so much and has the same caring spirit as his mommy.

    ReplyDelete