Friday, June 10, 2011

One of those day's !


I have had one of those day's where you fill like all you have done all days is follow your two year old around picking up behind him.

This morning I went into Tucker's room and found that He had emptied his shirt drawer on the ground.  He did this, so he could pick a shirt for the day. I am proud of him for the effort.  Now we need to learn that you just take the one on the top.

This evening I could hear nothing.  Which you all now that is never good.  The next thing I see is Tucker out side on our back porch dumping the cat food into there water bowl. We now have dry cat food, and wet cat food. He has learned how to open the doors. I was hoping that the dead locks would hold us off for a little while, but that was cake for this  Houdini. I need more arms, and more eye's  in the back of my head.

I also found him eating his bowl of cereal that he dug out of the sink. It steel had a little left. I guess he wasn't done. The last few morning's  we have had trouble with this I  have even rinsed  the bowl out.  He throws a major fit,  and wants more cereal.

Once again, "I love being a mother".  Just some days push me a little more then others.

2 comments:

  1. So, I read this and I was thinking "oh, poor Kathy. We all have days like this." Then literally, 5 minutes later I look down and Max has dumped an entire bottle of maple syrup all over the carpet and Dempsey is rolling around in it...I totally feel your pain. I'm going to be smelling maple and feeling sticky for days until I can get my hands on carpet cleaner, but all you can do is laugh to keep from crying, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that folling him around is a regular accurance. Some days just don't seem to bother me as much. I wonder why that is?

    ReplyDelete