Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cup Cakes!


I saw this blog the other day where she made these flowers out of mini marsh mellows, mini M&M's, white chocolate, and sprinkles. They looked so cut and fairly simple.  I decided that I wanted to try this.  My sister-in -law cut my husbands, and sons hair a couple of nights before I found these cupcakes.  She wont let us pay her, so I decided to make her something for her trouble, and this was perfect. This is how they turned out. I had to take pictures, and blog about it, because I was pretty proud of my self for accomplishing this. Decorating deserts has always intimidated me. It never seem to turn out to my satisfaction.  If I do say so my self, these turned out just fine. Baby step. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly, delicious-looking! Good job, Kathy. It was so good to see you the other day. I'm glad we got together. You are such a ray of sunshine in my life.

    ReplyDelete