Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ward and Comunity Christmas party.



We had are Ward Christmas party on friday. Our high schools Acapella group  came down and preformed for us. They did a wonderful  job. They sang some songs that were christmas and songs that were gosple orented. Randan and I both commented on how cool that was. The Acapelle group that  we had when I was in high school didnt sing church music that I can remember. After are acapella group we had are ward priamry perform the stroy of the nativity. I was a sheperd I had to take care of are little lambs, wich were the sumbeams. They were all over the place. Cute, but all over the place. Last but defanetly not least Santa Calus came. The kids were able to sit on his lap, or by them. Tucker last year balled and balled. This year he did a little bettter. He didnt start crying as soon or huging up to Randan as soon. At this rate we sould be good  in two to three years.  

2 comments:

  1. I am assuming that is Randan in the picture with your little boy. I think that is the first I have seen him. That's pretty sad. Why is it no little kids like Santa???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tucker did pretty good there at first, but that last photo is classic! I'm sure he'll appreciate it when he's older. :) I can't wait to see what Max does!

    ReplyDelete