Saturday, December 11, 2010

My mom's new House.




I was able to help my mom with her house today. Paint that is. She bought it last of August first of September, and no she hasn't moved in yet. She has been doing some work on it. Fixed her master shower and had it tiled BEAUTIFUL!  She is having a garage added on and cement work all around the out side of the house .  Also has done some cleaning in side and out. Now she is painting. Yes the hole thing. Excluding only one bathroom. She has had a hard time picking a color as you can see in the pictures. She finally picked the color and it looks amazing. I was able to paint over the demos. It felt better them taking a shower after being out side all day sweating in the sun and collecting dirt in the sweat, then getting to take a shower, and wash it all off. Just a little O.C.D. She is getting so close to moving in, all she has left is to finish the painting, new appliances, and clean the carpets. I am getting so excited for her.      

2 comments:

  1. That is so great for your mom! I will have to check it out when I am there during Christmas. We will be there the 24th-28th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, Kathy, I need to keep better track of you. I forgot to add your blog to my tracker thing, and now look at you, you are a blogging like crazy woman. I am SO impressed, keep it coming I love it! Congrats on all that has happened, and for your mom's new house it looks beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete