Friday, December 31, 2010

Fire Place!

The temple  picture you see on the mantel was taken buy one of are talented lady's of Jensen Ward. Then we were able to paint the frames and stress them for a Super Saturday. I think that was the funnest project we have done, well one of them. 
When Randan and I were building are house I got a phone call @ work. Him wanting to know if I want the bricklayer's to put in a mantel. My replie was no, because I wanted to hang my own. I was worried that the mantel that the bricklayer's would place wouldn't be deep enough for me. I wanted a lot of area to place items and decorate, so over two years later we finally got it hung. It was amazing how for such a little project it took so long. I love it! I wish that it could hang lower but my wise husband would let me burn the house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment