Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day!

                                                                               This is the Christmas Tree done, and  Oh look! Santa came.





 What is with packaging of the Toy's  lately it's bonkers Randan had to whip out the screw driver to get the toy out of the box. 8 screw's

This is Tucker's second Christmas. It is getting funner and funner every year. I had a hard time going to sleep I was so excited to see Tucker's face. My mom has told me thruought my life that when my sibling and I were younger on Christmas my dad would wake us up because he was so excited. I am now staring to understand. I know that like me when Tucker gets older and realizes what is going on I will wish I could have more sleep. I remember being so excited (once I got alot older) we (Christine and I) would wake my parents up on the hour asking them if we could go and see if Santa Claus had came. I love holiday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment