Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

Yepe! I got my camera from Santa, so I can now continue. I have a lot to catch up on. First this one I started it two weeks ago and when the camera died it stoped so here are the pictures of my Christmas tree. This tree's stump is so big that Randan had to cut it with a chain saw. I have never had a tree that you had to cut with a chain saw. We had to bring it in thru the back door (my back door is a french door so both doors open).  With Randan's schedule it took us three different days with in a week and a 1/2  to decorate it just in time for Christmas.  

 The Carmel corn is a tradition of Randan's. When you are decorating a tree you have Carmel corn that's it.
This is Randan and Tucker with Tucker's kitten Patches. You can't see the kitten very well. It is the most fluffy cat I have ever seen. They stay on the back porch so when we brought the tree in they wanted in. tucker saw the kitten's and it was all over he wanted to see the kitten. It was 1/2 time in setting up the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment