Monday, September 12, 2016

Easter Picnic 2016














I am so happy to announce that I am back in business.  Our computer died and I had no way to do this. We just got a new one this weekend.
Okay back to business.
This was our Easter weekend. The Saturday before mom, the kids and I went to Split Mt. and had a picnic. Randan was working in Nebraska for a few weeks, so he missed Easter.  We missed him too.  This is where we would come when I was a little girl.  My mom wanted to have a picnic here so this is what we did. Nobody was able to make it  but us. We had invited a few of the Haslem clan, but they had other obligations.
We had a picnic and then went on one or two Easter egg hunts.  Tucker and Reagan wanted to go down by the green river which is just a short walk from where we had lunch and the hunt. As you can see there was a cool cave and the beach was fun to play in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment