Friday, September 30, 2016

Baby Shower

The kids got in to the pile and were playing with a few things.




Our primary Program was Sep. 25 2016 this year we did it sooner then planned because we weren't sure when I would be having my baby.
She is due on October 12 2016, and our program was originally scheduled for after that date.  
I am telling you all this because, the Friday before we had decided to get together as a presidency, so we would be prepared to practice the next day with the kids, or so I thought.
Our president Jenni, and first counselor Mary, threw me a surprise baby shower.
I was very surprised. When I pulled up to the chapel I saw my mom and sister walking into the chapel, and was very confused as to why they would be coming to our meeting, but I soon found out.
It was a perfect size they invited my Grandma Haslem, my aunts on my Dad's side, my mom, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, my friend Joie, and a few women from the primary.
I am so grateful for the gifts they all gave it helps a lot. I know I had a girl just before but, I didn't have as much when I pulled up all the stuff that I used with Reagan that I thought I had.  
I would have to have  use my hole office, and family room floor to lay each out fit out, so you get a pile instead, and who cant use dippers.

1 comment:

  1. So nice of them. Good loot you got. My oldest, Cora has her birthday on the 12th. Hope you have yours that day. I like birthday sharing.

    ReplyDelete