Monday, September 12, 2016

Michael & Connie Haslem Reunion 2016





This year everyone wanted to go camping.  Because I am pregnant I requested we go somewhere that there was a cabin with bathrooms, and running water. We hadn't been to Moon Lake sense I was pregnant with Tucker and Dad was alive so we decided to take three days and go.  We rented a boat on day and spent the day on the lake. The day before they went swimming, that was good, because all the days after it rained on and off. We played games, and at some yummy food. The banana bread was a hit.   I thought I was such a good planner down to the last detail, and I totally forgot the one meal mom requested.  Dutch oven chicken and French fries. I had left the chicken and fries in the freezer at home. Thank the heavens we had left overs.
Another thing about this trip that I will remember forever is that when we were touring the lake some of us on the boat had to use the bathroom. Randan thought he had found the best place to take care of that but it was a mess. Raegan was screaming and we had to junp back and forth form a clif of rocks to the boat. To try to explain dosnt do it justice.  One of those you needed to be  there moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment