Friday, September 16, 2016

Harvest Creations 2016



Tuckers school dose this every year, in fact I remember doing it when I was his age at Naples Elementary.   I have learned to start coming up with ideas so he can chose what he wants to do.  I found on Pinterest this idea, and new he would love it, thankfully I was right. I generally take pictures the night before, so that it looks fresh, and not wilted, but I didn't want the red tissue paper to get gross, so I thought I would just do it at school the next day, but I was late getting him to school, so I thought I will right after school.  Well he decided to share all the candy with his classmates, luckily I had to get some milk at the store.   I replaced the candy so I could get the appropriate picture.       

No comments:

Post a Comment